Thursday, January 5, 2012

COLLECTION #136: Light Blue Pottery



I just love how restful light blue is... it just makes me want to pull out a hammock and take a nap next to the blue ocean.

My pretty blue things came from a variety of sources- from Target to Wedgewood to Fiesta Ware.  The cute little striped set came from Target.

The large blue salt and pepper shakers with the sweet flowers on the handles, belonged to my parents, and I believed they had them their entire marriage. (they were married in 1939). The pitcher on the top left is Fiesta Ware, as are the salt & pepper shakers. I'm not sure about the other two pitchers.



The Wedgewood mini plate was given to me by my brother Gene, when he was living in England in the late '70s, early '80s. It's the Tower of London. Isn't it sweet?

No comments: