Sunday, December 25, 2011

THE WEEKEND COLLECTOR: Merry Christmas from the Copycat Collector

Merry Christmas to all! In honor of this, the most wonderful season of all, I'd like to share with you some photos of our home, and our holiday decorations old and new.  Featured are some of the vintage Christmas items I've been sharing with you these past few weeks. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate, full of love, family and cherished traditions.

On behalf of the Copycat Collector, I would like to thank you for reading my blog! I hope you enjoy this last wrap-up of the decorations of the Christmas season!

The Reason for the Season
 
Vintage 1950s cardboard creche
Our cherished Fontanini creche figures


New this year- a gift from our daughter
Willow Tree Nativity, also given to us by our daughter
A group of snowmen
A glass lid display case holds vintage photos, postcards, and other ephemera

Vintage Christmas items mix with modern vintage-looking decorations

A place to display an old book and magazine, as well as my Roy Rogers fabric!
Vintage Santa toy holds a modern Santa pen

Santas old and new sit atop the mantel

A modern Lori C. Mitchell figure stands next to a basket filled with vintage Christmas goodies

My 1950s Santa fabric-covered bulletin board holds a grouping of vintage ephemera

Christmas dollies sit in a vintage child's trunk
Pretty greenery and vintage Christmas cards welcome our visitors

No comments: