Thursday, September 8, 2011

COLLECTION #50: Postcards of Temple Square



Woo hoo! Collection #50! That's a milestone for me, and there's no end in sight! (My poor husband is very patient with me, with all of my collections, and photography, and blogging going on!)

Today's collection is my collection of Temple Square postcards from Salt Lake City, Utah. I have quite a few of these, dating from the 1930s. A few of these are the little cards printed with missionaries names... missionaries used to have cards made, like business cards, to give to friends and family, with their name and home address, and the name and address of their mission. I never had these cards myself, but I collected quite a few on my mission, and later in life.

I hope you enjoy my little collection today!

No comments: