Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Little Weekend Bonus

With all of these photos of my collections collecting dust on my hard drive, I thought it was time to do a layout celebrating my collecting! (No, I do not collect dust, that was just a figure of speech! And I have clean speech!)

So, just follow the bouncing ball, and sing along with us! (To the tune of "My Favorite Things"...)

Blue colored dishes
and orange crate labels,
old vintage linens
to put on our tables.

Sweet toy typewriters
that type and go ‘ding’!
These are a few of
my favorite things.

Dick and Jane readers
and Raggedy Annies,
robots and postcards
and little stuffed lambies.

Banjos and zithers
with rust on their strings,
these are a few of
my favorite things...

Don’t have fur coats,
don’t have gold rings,
when I’m feeling sad,
I simply remember
my favorite things,
and then I don’t
feel so bad.




No comments: