Monday, June 11, 2012

COLLECTION #249: Green Pots, Part Two



I posted some of my green pots months ago, and it kept bugging me that I still had a bunch that I didn't share with you then. So, here are some more! They range from vintage Haeger and Floraline (McCoy's line just for the florist trade) to Ikea and Target, and my favorite artist's thrown pots.

The greens range from palest green, to dark green raku. I particularly love the fun, footed pot (marked 'Made in Japan') that resembles fine Arts & Crafts pots.

These two pots were hand-thrown by student potters

The large pot in the center with the offset hole, was thrown by an artist friend.

Inexpensive, modern pots in center and right, next to vintage Floraline.

Vintage Arts & Crafts style pot, made in Japan. The hourglass shaped pot is from Ikea.


No comments: