Thursday, February 23, 2012

COLLECTION #171: Blue and White Plates

 I love blue and white dishes of all kinds, and you might have noticed in past posts here, here, here, and here. But today, I thought it would be fantabulous to feature just my plates. Each one is a little different, and together they look wonderful, if I do say so myself!

I have two Christmas plates from the early '70s: a Royal Copenhagen from 1973, and a Bing & Grondahl from 1972. I have another B&G from 1973 but it is packed away. (There's just not room, if you can believe it!)  I also have a cute souvenir plate from Washington DC, a fun heart shaped plate, a calico plate, a souvenir plate from Texas, a reproduction souvenir plate from Nauvoo, a fun snowman plate, a sweet little white plate with a blue and white flowered border, and a vintage looking Currier and Ives scene plate, that is part of my very first china I purchased for myself in 1976.



You might also like to see where they live (most of them), here you go:


No comments: